It is typical that a venue requires a Day-of Coordinator to ensure your special day is managed by a professional.
Coordinator/s are always prepared with any needed items such as safety pins, sewing kits, scissors, pins for boutonnière, etc.
- Whether you hire us 1 year, 9 months, or 3 months prior, communication is open once the initial payment is received (not just 30 days prior).
- Unlimited calls, emails, and texts for further assistance leading up to the big day to go over all the details.
- An initial meet-up and complete walk-through of the ceremony and reception site.
- Introduction email to all vendors/venue.
- A customized timeline is created which is shared with venue/vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- A rehearsal is coordinated prior to the big day. This is when you bring your items for us to set up (seating chart, toasting glasses, cake cutters, candles, pictures, signage, card box, guest book, etc.).
- Confirmation with the venue and vendors on all details and logistics (layout of the ceremony/reception area).
- Confirm arrival times, and set up of all vendors to the venue.
- Send any needed information to the venue for all vendors such as Certificates of Insurance, etc.
- Referrals of reputable vendors (Photographers, DJs, Videographers, Florists, Officiants, Bakeries).
- Vendor follow-up/confirmation.
- Coordinator/s typically arrive 2 hours prior to guest arrival to set up and distribute items for the ceremony/reception (i.e. seating chart, meal indicators, card box, cake cutting set, toasting glasses, family photos, party favors, rings, etc.). Insure vendor arrivals, cake delivery, etc.
- Reserve ceremony seats for immediate family.
- Ensure delivery of bouquets to the bridal room, and pin on corsages and boutonniere.
- Greet and guide guests upon arrival.
- Coordinate the procession, and ensure time management of ceremony and reception (ceremony, photo time, mealtime, first dance(s), bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, etc.).
- Assist bride in holding her train, and bustle brides' dress after photos in preparation for the grand entrance.
- The coordinator is always aware that parents, especially are present for formal activities (grand entrance, first dance, etc.).
- Coordinate proper announcements with DJ to ensure event flow.
- Distribute tips to vendors.
- Toward the end of the event, collect and pack up reception items: toasting glasses, cake cutters, signage, etc., and consolidate them to the gift area for an easy departure.
Special dessert station setup (other than the wedding cake) is an additional $150.00.
Rates are based on the ceremony and reception being held at the same location. This rate will vary if they are held at separate locations (i.e. a church wedding and a different venue for the reception). Please contact us via the Contact page so that we can provide a quote. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!